Our Firm Leadership
Charlie P. McKenna
President, Wealth Advisor
Charlie has advised high net worth clients since 2001 when he started his career as a certified public accountant.
At PWC, Charlie provided financial audit and tax services and helped clients navigate a wide range of family business and private wealth issues.
He was then the President of the U.S. division of a top global consumer products business. He implemented strategies that drove strong profitable growth before playing a key role in the $20.1 billion sale of the business.
Charlie is passionate about serving others and cares deeply about his community. He was raised in Wheaton, IL, where he resides today with his wife, Katie, and three children.
Charlie’s educational and professional background:
- University of Notre Dame, Accountancy (Cum Laude)
- Passed the Uniform CPA and Series 7, 63, 65 Exams
- Investment Adviser Representative since 2011
- Board positions for Wheaton Chamber of Commerce, Outreach Community Ministries, ND Club of DuPage
Charles B. McKenna
Throughout his 25+ year career at Crowe Horwath, Charles was instrumental in helping to lead the firm’s growth to its current status as one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the U.S. He retired as the Chair of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Charles' broad and diverse M&A background – and his management of transactions for both small and blue-chip clients – has given him the reputation as one of the nation’s most respected deal makers.
Charles’ educational and professional background:
- Western Michigan University, Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Illinois CPA Society
- Series 7, 24 63, 65 Exams
- Currently serves on Board of Directors for:
- Penske Motor Group
- Wheaton Bank & Trust
- JVA Partners
- DuPage Foundation Trustee and Treasurer